Август 19, 2019, 12:54:14 pmПоследний пользователь: JanieDexte

Автор Тема: мстители финал 2019 - Мстители 4 2019 просмотр online в хорошем качестве HD мстители финал 2019  (Прочитано 3305 раз)

PrestonLan

• Просмотр профиля

RodgerPoism

• Просмотр профиля
    • Hacking the Human Mind - American Civilians Targeted with Neuroweapons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_j86IyxSeA

Never mind the bombs and bullets or other conventional weaponry, consider the use of hi-tech stealth weapons. Not just for use in warfare, but for other nefarious purposes. A number of whistleblowers have come out of the woodwork to let us know that governmental agencies such as DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) are using some of these hi-tech stealth weapons on unsuspecting civilians for mass mind control.

Through his research, such as that based on the startling revealing information he obtained from whistleblowers, author Dr Nick Begich explains the nature of the operations and hidden ulterior motives behind this rapidly developing mind control technology.

The mind control technology originates from the work of original scientists such as José Delgado and his EEG (electroencephalograph), bio-physics studies on subjects. The technology began with brain implants, which were later removed as it developed.

The current technology works by directing radio signals on targeted individuals to stimulate specific areas of their brain. These low-density subtle energies have the effects of causing disruption to the body’s physiological integrity, resulting in mood changes such as high anxiety. The directed radio signals may also be used to alter decision-making in order to manipulate a desired behavioral outcome.

Not just specific individuals, but according to Dr Begich, the technology has been known to psychoactively manipulate and overwhelm entire enemy armies during combat, causing them to surrender. However, the fact that this technology is used in the military is only because the soldiers are guinea pigs. .There is a bigger picture at work:

The government is also using agencies such as DARPA for applying this psychological warfare technology to covertly control and manipulate entire civilian populations.

It’s all part of the ruling elite’s technocratic agenda; total global domination with the use of technology. For instance, it’s no coincidence that DARPA has a strong allegiance with Google. Both have a number of same objectives involving the mind control and manipulation of society for forming a new hybrid social structure.

As the technology develops with other technologies, there are more options for the ruling elite over what they can do. Consider those technologies perceived by many members of the public as advantageous, but, unknown to them, have other nefarious purposes for controlling and manipulating society into a police state, mass surveillance, New World Order….

For example, a number of us know that there has been a strong push for implanting microchips for I.D and monitoring purposes. Take the case of implanting microchipped pills. There are advantages such as the ability to control doses and monitor patients remotely, but the implants could be used for

Consider other examples having hidden nefarious purposes, such as the health- and mind-threatening ubiquitous Wi-Fi towers with their applications including computers, cell phones and forced ‘smart’ technology. Then there are mind controlling techniques involving the use of modulated signals to electronically manipulate the brain, via the mainstream media and social media for brainwashing and extreme propaganda.

Targeted Individual – also euphemistically known in the military as an ‘anomalous human potential’

Through the governmental agencies’ obsession with mass surveillance and data collecting, wanting to know your every move, using the technologies, you could be regarded as an enemy of the state if:

1. You have anti-corporatist views, knowing about corporate crimes and cover-ups…
2. You stand for the 2nd Amendment
3. You’re pro-Constitution
4. Actively against your treasonous, corrupt government

In other words if you’re found to be standing in the way of the ruling elite’s New World Order agenda then that could make you a targeted individual (anomalous human potential) for mind control to bring about your subjugation.

(Now wouldn’t that be quite ironic. DARPA using your own tax dollars to technologically manipulate your decision-making and behavior!)
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/03/06/darpa-using-warfare-technology-civilians-mass-mind-control/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWhcwVmdrR4
« Последнее редактирование: Май 18, 2019, 07:00:39 pm от RodgerPoism »

RickySnand

• Просмотр профиля
    • Jordan 5 PSG Black from facebook
1976-1979

Cheap Jordans
Cheap Nike KD 11 Black

___

Nike SB Dunk Outlet

07/24/2015 10:00AM

“The unnamed thing about Scott Walker is that he is a black hole of charisma,” added Maddow. “He only worked on paper.”

Nike KD 11 for Sale

Cheap Retro Jordans for Sale

Did you have assumptions about the program that became complicated by your research?
I would also distinguish this early period from the covert operation that was run through and with NSA. Initially, the CIA had determined that covert actions were outside the charter that Congress had granted them. The first covert office was not really up and running until 1948, and then over the next few years the relationship with NSA became more and more clandestine; more and more secret; more and more formal, and then it grows and morphs into many different operations.

Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 Sale

AustinRhing

• Просмотр профиля
Yes

Nike Air VaporMax 2019
Air Jordan 6 Oreo

Shannon was in stark contrast to her youngest grandchild, who donned all black for the meet-up. Jenner wore her new blonde hair in loose, glamorous waves.

Nike Kyrie 5 Cheap

But the devoted wife and mother, who says she found "such wonderful happiness" after marrying Greg three years ago, does have concerns about her husband's life-changing surgery.

Article

Air Jordan 6 Doernbecher Outlet Sale

“If I resign I lose my voice,?? Davis replied. ??Why should I have to quit a job that I love and that I??m good at? I??ve been a county employee and served the public well for over 26 years before I got elected. It comes back to, they can accommodate for all sorts of issues, and we ask for one simple accommodation and we cannot receive it.”

air max Sneakers
Air Jordan 1 Retro

AustinRhing

• Просмотр профиля
Snowman on a moon

Air VaporMax 2019 Triple Black
Air Jordan 6 Diffused Blue Outlet Sale

Looking sexier than ever – if that's even possible – Kim, Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian make a formidable (and fashionable!) line-up alongside Kendall, Kylie and Kris Jenner, proving that they have the art form of strutting and smizing down pat. The ladies stand strong as they pick up from where they left last season.

Air Jordan Retro 13 Bred

Read More

STORY: Parents Confess: Do You Read Your Kids’ Texts?

James Harden Sneakers Sale

As you might expect (but still hope against), the crowd’s response this time was much more favorable. And when Trump explained that the millions of refugees — more than 50 percent of whom are children — “could be ISIS” and be engaged in “one of the great tactical ploys of all time,” with “[a] 200,000-man army, maybe” creating “problems,” no one laughed. Not because they were too appalled into silence by the grotesque mix of comic book juvenilia and dehumanization; but because they agreed.

Cheap Jordan 11
Cheap Nike Dunks Sale

JamesUnugs

• Просмотр профиля
When Chicago-area comedian Tamale Rocks discovered that Cigars & Stripes, a dive bar she’d performed at, had snuck a two-way mirror in front of the toilet in the women’s restroom, she did what many in the year 2015 might have done in her situation: She uploaded a video to YouTube. She hoped that it’d get people talking about the impact of rape culture. “What if you sister, wife, or mother had been using that bathroom?” she wrote in the description of the video. “When I think of it in those terms, I suddenly shed the fear that is so loud and become angry. Why I’m slow to do that for myself, I’m realizing, is also indicative of the impact of rape culture. So I took a stand and posted the video.”

Kevin Durant Shoes Sale

Maisie Williams — best known for her role as Arya Stark in “Game of Thrones” — may have mastered social media, but she, and other teens, were perplexed by 1980s technology.

WMNS Air Jordan Retro 13 "Bred"

As happens with someone of my age, the future seems to be foreshortening and yet it remains the remarkable mystery it’s always been.? We can’t help ourselves: we dream about, wonder about, and predict what the future might hold in store for us.? It’s an urge that, I suspect, is hardwired into us.? Yet, curiously enough, we’re regularly wrong in the futures we dream up. Every now and then, though, you peer ahead and see something that proves — thanks to your perceptiveness or pure dumb luck (there’s no way to know which) — eerily on target.

Paul Krugman makes a point this morning that I’ve been making around here a lot lately: Even if you still long for a balanced (meaning not just spending cuts but also tax revenues), sustainable budget deal – what folks around here call a “grand bargain” – you really have to ask yourself if the current cast of congressional characters are the right folks to broker that deal.

WMNS Air Jordan Retro 13 "Black Cat"
Cheap Jordan Retro 13 Chicago

Air Max 97 Cheap Sale